The EGM was due to be held at Level 21, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the Victorian government in connection with the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the Company is no longer permitted to hold the EGM at this venue. The EGM will now be held at the offices of Cornwalls, Level 10, 114 William Street, Melbourne, VIC.
In order to prioritise the health and safety of the Company’s members, personnel and other stakeholders, the Board has determined to also facilitate participation in the EGM online via Zoom and STRONGLY ENCOURAGES all shareholders to consider attendance at the EGM in this manner (rather than by in person physical attendance).
All shareholders who wish to attend and participate in the EGM (either by physical attendance or online via Zoom) are required to register below.
Physical Attendance – Registration
Online Attendance – Registration
Virtual EGM Guide
- Participate and vote in the online Virtual EGM
- Vote before the EGM
1. Participate and vote in the Online Virtual EGM
- Download the Zoom App onto your smartphone or mobile device. This can be downloaded from the Google Play StoreTM or the Apple® App Store by searching by the app name “Zoom”; or
- Download the Zoom App on your computer. Download it here.
- You will need to register to join our Virtual EGM.
- To register, you will need to provide you Holder Identification Number (HIN) or Shareholder Registration Number (SRN), in addition to your name, address, phone number and email.
- Following registration, an email with the link to join our Virtual EGM will be sent to you by Thursday 24 June 2021.
- To join the Virtual EGM, click or tap on the link in the registration email you’ll receive prior to the EGM.
- If you don’t already have the ‘Zoom’ application installed, you may be prompted to download and install it.
- If prompted, login using the passcode provided in the confirmation email.
- Once you’re logged in you can view the EGM proceedings
- The Zoom app has the following functionality:
- Video – see and hear the speakers and presentation
- Ask Questions using the Q&A feature
- Vote on resolutions
- By default, all attendees will have their audio and video muted. Only the Chair will be visible or audible.
- The meeting will proceed to put each resolution to a vote before moving on to the next.
- The Chair will read the resolution and call for questions prior to voting.
- When the Chair declares a poll open, a screen will appear with the resolution and voting choices – ‘for’ or ‘against’.
- Select the option corresponding with the way in which you wish to vote, then press ‘submit’.
To ask a question
- Select the Q&A button on the screen.
- Compose your question as concisely as possible.
- Select the send icon.
- Close the Q&A window to return to the main webcast.
2. Voting before the EGM
Submit your votes electronically
- Online via the share registry – visit https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home.
Submit your votes by mail or in person
- By mail Share Registry – Automic Registry Services, GPO Box 5193, Syndey, NSW, 2001
- In-person Share Registry – Automic Registry Services, Level 5, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000