- Jason is an experienced public company CEO, Director and Chairman, with expertise in the technology and investment banking industries and a proven track record in leading technologies to commercialisation. His experience includes being the Executive Chairman of geospatial imagery company Spookfish Limited, where he oversaw the company from its ASX listing through to its eventual sale to North American industry leader, EagleView Technologies Inc and its U.S. private equity partners.
- In addition, Mr Marinko was previously CEO of Little World Beverages Limited and an Executive Director at ASX-listed logistics technology company, Yojee Limited, and is currently a Non-Executive Director of legal tech innovator, Immediation Limited. He has extensive corporate finance experience and holds an MBA from INSEAD Business School in France and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Glenn has a strong commercial background and over 16 years’ experience in finance and capital markets at both board and executive level.
- With a deep understanding of tailored financial solutions for SMEs in the R&D, Cleantech and Agricultural sectors, he supports the company with valuable guidance in the technology development, risk management and capital raising areas.
- Glenn has worked with ECT for several years, recently holding the position of Executive Chaiman until September 2021, until he moved to his current role as Managing Director.
Key Responsibility Areas: Strategy
- James has a strong executive background as a corporate development practitioner with over 18 years’ experience in governance, operational, and technical roles across research, investment and corporate services disciplines.
- James has core responsibility for ECT Corporate Services and plays a key role in directing and administering the Company’s commercialisation programs.
- Tim is an experienced entrepreneur and Company Director with particular expertise in the energy, industrial innovation and technology sectors has more than 20 years’ experience in public companies and capital markets.
- He was the founder and former CEO of Kalina Power Ltd (ASX:KPO) and The Tap Doctor, and is currently an Executive Director at Phos Energy Limited and a Non-Executive Director of Tamaska Oil and Gas Limited (ASX:TMK), Graft Polymer plc and Melchor Pty Ltd. He has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Western Australia.
- Mr Moore is a seasoned Chemical Industry professional with extensive experience in all facets of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales and Industrial Marketing. He holds a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Melbourne, and has more than twenty years of industry experience in Australia and internationally
- His career started with global speciality chemical manufacturing firm Cabot Corporation in Australia and proceeded to include assignments in various parts of the manufacturing field in the U.S.A., the U.K., Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia. He covered roles ranging from plant engineering and management, construction and commissioning, as well as regional operations management. His career expanded to later cover regional Marketing in Asia Pacific. In 2005, he joined Delta EMD, a global speciality chemical firm in the downstream minerals sector responsible for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Mr Moore joined ECT in 2009 as Business Manager subsequently holding the roles of Chief Operating Officer in 2011, Managing Director (2013-2017) and Executive Director (2019-2021).
Hon. Neil O’Keefe
- Neil has a unique background, which includes 45 years of public and private sector experience including 17 years as a highly regarded Federal MP from 1984 until 2001.
- An Economics Graduate from La Trobe University, Neil has local, state, national and international experience in capital and finance, infrastructure, transport, trade, media, water, energy, telecommunications, agriculture and resources.
- The Maddingley Brown Coal Mine at Bacchus Marsh was part of Neil’s electorate and he took a keen interest in encouraging the development of the emerging Coldry and Matmor (now HydroMOR) technologies, assisting with early-stage grant funding.
- Neil held the role of Non-Executive Director with the Company from December 2020 until September 2021
Marketing & Communications Manager
- Adam Giles has 27 years business and management experience across both private and public sectors
- His long-term involvement with the development of the Coldry and HydroMOR technologies provides a valuable background, helping inform strategic direction
- Key responsibility areas within the company have included Research Management, Operations, Investor & Media Relations and Corporate Governance
- Adam was Company Secretary from 2012 to 2017, resuming the role again in July 2020
Chief Financial Officer
- Martin Hill has extensive experience in the areas of general management and accounting across a range of industries including manufacturing, finance and service providers.
- The role of CFO & Company Secretary encompasses the key responsibility areas of finance, accounting and governance with a focus on managing these functions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Martin held the role of Company Secretary from 2017 to 2020