This guide provides information on how you can participate in, and vote before or at our 2020 AGM.
You have two options:
- Participate and vote in the online Virtual AGM
- Vote before the AGM
1. Participate and vote in the Online Virtual AGM
Information on joining, navigation, asking questions and voting.
To participate and vote in the online virtual AGM, you will need to either:
- Download the Zoom App onto your smartphone or mobile device. This can be downloaded from the Google Play StoreTM or the Apple® App Store by searching by the app name “Zoom”; or
- Download the Zoom App on your computer. Download it here.
- You will need to register to join our Virtual AGM.
- To register, you will need to provide you Holder Identification Number (HIN) or Shareholder Registration Number (SRN), in addition to your name, address, phone number and email.
- Following registration, an email with the link to join our Virtual AGM will be sent to you by Thursday 14 January 2021.
- To join the Virtual AGM, click or tap on the link in the registration email you’ll receive prior to the AGM.
- If you don’t already have the ‘Zoom’ application installed, you may be prompted to download and install it.
- If prompted, login using the passcode provided in the confirmation email.
- Once you’re logged in you can view the AGM proceedings
- The Zoom app has the following functionality:
- Video – see and hear the speakers and presentation
- Ask Questions using the Q&A feature
- Vote on resolutions
- By default, all attendees will have their audio and video muted. Only the Chair will be visible or audible.
- The meeting will proceed to put each resolution to a vote before moving on to the next.
- The Chair will read the resolution and call for questions prior to voting.
- When the Chair declares a poll open, a screen will appear with the resolution and voting choices – for, against, abstain.
- Select the option corresponding with the way in which you wish to vote, then press ‘submit’.
To ask a question
- Select the Q&A button on the screen.
- Compose your question as concisely as possible.
- Select the send icon.
- Close the Q&A window to return to the main webcast.
The Chair will give shareholders a reasonable opportunity to ask questions at the AGM on the business of the meeting or the management of the Company. Our external auditor will also attend the AGM and there will be an opportunity for shareholders to ask questions relevant to the audit.
2. Voting before the AGM
We encourage all shareholders to vote ahead of the AGM, even if you plan on attending the virtual meeting, by no later than 11:00 am (AEDT) on Wednesday 13 January 2021. This way your vote is counted, even if you can’t attend (e.g. your internet is down).
Submit your votes electronically
- Online – visit https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home.
- To vote during the AGM, refer to ‘Participate and vote in the Online Virtual AGM’ referenced above in this guide.
Submit your votes by mail or in person
Download and print your direct voting / proxy form, complete and return:
- By mail Share Registry – Automic Registry Services, GPO Box 5193, Syndey, NSW, 2001
- In-person Share Registry – Automic Registry Services, Level 5, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000