Zero-Net Emission COLDry Commercial Demonstration
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Phase 1 of the COLDry Project is nearing completion, located in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria.
This will deliver a working demonstration of COLDry at commercial scale.
Phase 2 aims to demonstrate a net zero emission hydrogen and ag char process, including:
- Char and syngas production
- Formic acid production
- Dimethyl Ether production
- Hydrogen production
- Electricity production (hydrogen fuel cells & gas turbine)
As well as establishing an ongoing R&D facility for:
- Hydrogen use in transport & electricity markets
- Fertility improvements to agricultural char
- Fertiliser & soil health feedstock
Phase 1 of the COLDry Project is nearing completion, located in ECT is progressing partner selection for Phase 2
Read the latest project update