CLEANSING NOTICE – SECTION 708A(5)(e) CORPORATIONS ACT 2001
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) (Company or ECT) gives this notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Act).
On 15 June 2021, the Company issued 246,625,00 fully paid ordinary shares (New Shares) at an issue price of $0.0016 per New Share. These New Shares were issued to eligible shareholders under the share purchase plan announced to the market on 7 April 2021 (SPP).
The SPP was conducted following the Company’s recent placement to sophisticated and institutional investors.
The New Shares will rank equally with all other shares on issue.
The Company advises that:
- the New Shares issued pursuant to the SPP were issued without disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Act;
- this notice is given under section 708A(5)(e) of the Act;
- as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company; and
- section 674 of the Act;
- as at the date of this notice, there is no information that is “excluded information” within the meanings of sections 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Act that is required to be set out in this notice under section 708A(6)(e) of the Act.
This announcement was approved for release by the Board of the Company.
For further information, contact:
Glenn Fozard – Chairman [email protected]